Bollywood
Asian Movies
Commercials
Fun-TV

Membership Cancellation

Having trouble? Need advice?

Membership Cancellation

Postby burchland2 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:41 am

How can I cancel my membership to Motion Empire?
burchland2

Re: Membership cancellation

Postby qurra2 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:21 pm

Trollolol
qurra2

Postby HiTsFroMTheBonG » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:06 pm

I don't think there is a way to cancel your account. Having said that, Motion Empire is free (last I heard) so I guess you could stop using your account =).
HiTsFroMTheBonG

Postby CCDK » Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:30 pm

it would be nice to have the option - at the latest when the improved version is up....
CCDK

Postby hautegunz » Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:55 pm

There has already been a thread on membership cancellation. Zexcy revealed that he will be implementing the feature to cancel membership. Alternatively, until then, you may go on to your User Control Panel and cancel PMs and emails to your email address. This way you will have no affiliation with ME.
Sad to see you go thought.
-Hautegunz
hautegunz

Postby CCDK » Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:44 am

No need to be sad. I have no wish no cancel my membership, but knows maybe I at some point may wish to do so for whatever reason. I only know of few organizations, clubs etc where the simple act of leaving isn't allowed wished or accepted and not having the option is........shall we say....odd. But I am happy to hear that the option is in the works even if loosing members is a negative situation, the option does add to the fact that motion empire is not a empire in the late Roman fashion - if you catch my drift. Nobody gets stabbed or forgotten in a cell :twisted:

Given the fact that leaving hasnt been an option one may think that a percentage of members are in fact "dead" - these peoples data and accounts also take up space and resources that may later be needed. The fact that the current motion empire tends to crawl when viewing points, listings adding links etc may be explained by having to drag dead members etc around.

Now I dont know what the admins and the like think but having members in the books that have not logged on for a year or more is perhaps not really good bookkeeping...

Anyway - to sum up - IM not leaving but im happy to hear that the options is in the works.
CCDK

Postby hautegunz » Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:00 pm

Good to hear you've decided to stay. With the new ME.2.0 coming out early summer, we hope to see members who are inactive over a period of time deleted. Excluding those who do not post in the forum, but do login into ME main website to watch videos and contribute links, comments, ratings e.t.c.
As a previous admin of another website using the same 'phbb board', this method of deletion could be implemented immediately, however, Zexcy is probably just focusing on pulling ideas together for the new version.

Anyway, stay a while

Topic: RESOLVED
-Hautegunz
hautegunz

Account Deleting

Postby zandjie » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:50 pm

I want to delete my account here, cause I've never been active here.
zandjie

Re: Account Deleting

Postby hautegunz » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:57 am

Hi zandjie,

Sorry to hear you want to leave the ME members. In the new ME 2.0 coming out this summer there will be an option to remove yourself from the website. If you do not wish to wait, this message will be considered your leave and you will be deleted.

Thank you

-Hautegunz
hautegunz

Re: Account Deleting

Postby sleepy228 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:04 pm

Hello, My name is Quina (Sleepy228)
I would like te delete my account too because i do not use it anymore. Would it be possible for you to delete my account? I would really appreciate if you could do this for me because, like i said, i won't use it so, i don't need it anymore. Thanks for Answering :)
Quina
hautegunz wrote:Hi zandjie,

Sorry to hear you want to leave the ME members. In the new ME 2.0 coming out this summer there will be an option to remove yourself from the website. If you do not wish to wait, this message will be considered your leave and you will be deleted.

Thank you

sleepy228

Next

Return to Site Support / Need Help?